there is this new girl at work, and i am 100% sure that is she interested in me...
Friday was fun...
and now that I thought about it, I'm not going to go through with it...
this is my day to day job... the place I need to go to every single day.
having problems and troubles that I need to avoid is not an ideal way to live..
if this was my more social job like my dj-ing days then I wouldn't even need to put so much effort in thinking about it, I'd just think about where to take her for the next few hours (or a quicky) and i'd jump on that boat like no sweat.
hm....
so what have you guys been up to....
I'm a tad bored with my life... trying to go out and have fun again..trying to fuck with people's minds, bodies and lives again... but i can't find the time.
all that's been on my mind is,
" what am I gonna bring for lunch tomorrow"
"fuck, i don't want to wake up that early"
" what am I gonna bring for lunch tomorrow"
"fuck, i don't want to wake up that early"
"crap, its still early and i have to try to sleep..so stupid"
" argh!! why can't it be home time now, i want to go home and sleep"
"why can't i get paid daily"
...and that chick that keeps eyeing me.
its only like.... 8:30pm and i am so damn sleepy thinking about work tomorrow...